Saturday, June 25, 2011

The end of MFAK

    As you may have noticed I haven't updated my comic in months. There is a combination of reasons for this.

  1. Schoolwork. I recently graduated from middle school. Towards the end of the year there were a lot of projects and I was working extra hard so I could get an A average(didn't quite get this unfortunately) and lots of parties.
  2. Video games. Since the last page of MFAK I have started playing four new video games and I am hooked. Minecraft, Portal, Portal 2, and Terraria. All of them are amazing games by the way and I do recommend them.
  3. Art show. In the "real world" I am having an art show in a few months so I have been preparing for this. I will post this artwork on my website during the next update.
  4. Loss of interest. I know that the whole anime cat/wolf thing is the whole theme of my website but I am really just not interested in it anymore. I still think that the plot might make an interesting comic.
  5. Laziness. I am so lazy. I have been planning to make this blog post for weeks and I didn't because I'm so lazy. But I have made a promise to myself to be better about this in high school.
  6. Organization. I can never remember where I put the files on my computer or what I named them. Also something that I really need to work on in high school. At the moment I am working on a big cleanup on my computer.
  7. Music and Writing. I am not just a visual artist; I actually love all kinds of art. I can play drums, guitar, ukulele, and am learning keyboard, I have a one person band called Ganymede, and I want to one day record some songs. I also love to right stories, especially science fiction.
  8. Science. I really do love art, but I have decided that I want to go into science when I grow up. Something with astronomy, I'm not quite sure what I want to work on yet.
  9. Exercise. I've been trying to get more active recently. I take yoga now and the classes are really long, I also like to take long walks/roller skating trips, and I am planning on playing hockey.

These are all of the main things. So I have decided to take MFAK off of the list of things I need to work on. I am not taking it down; I may decide to start working on it again one day. As I said I do like the story so I may restart is with some other animal (maybe humans, even though I'm not too fond of them). I don't really think many people read MFAK anyway. On the top of my list is redesigning my website. I just really hate everything about it; the color scheme, the graphics, the navigation. Next on the list is I will post more of my art. I have so many new drawings that I haven't been sharing with you guys, I feel terrible. I might post some little comics that I did as projects for school.

Whatever happens with my website, I promise you this: something will be done by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment