Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Comic Idea!

Hello to the few people who read my blog! These are the two types of good blogs (or at least the way they should be should be); there are the really short ones that come out every few days, and the really long ones that come out every few months. Mine is the second kind, if you would rather read the first kind go to someone elses blog.
Now. What is this post all about: my new comic idea. I've had this idea for soooooo long. Since February I think. I started designing the main character at summer camp, and now I finally feel ready to start it.
Have you ever played the game "Drawn to Life"? It's one of my favorites. Well this is a fan-com for it. Don't read the next part if you haven't played the game because you probably won't understand it at all.
This comic takes place before Jowee and Mari are born. Wilfre (who is awesome! But he is not the main character.) is a normal high school student. He soon finds a girl hiding in his house who stole the book of life! He takes it away from her and soon they work out a deal, Wilfre won't tell anyone about her and she won't hurt him. Her name is Roxy. She pretends to be Wilfres cousin and starts going to school. But she is still on her mission and she won't give up until she's done. She has a plan.
You're going to have to read it to figure out the rest. You may have seen the picture on my website. That's Roxy. Here's the full picture:
This is not going to be like other fan-coms and fan-fictions. By that I mean it's not all romance and killing the characters you hate and happy endings. This is hopefully going to be one of the best fan-coms you'll ever read.
So, why am I making this comic you ask? I think that drawn to life has an amazing story and I just can't except that it's over forever. Plus Roxy is an awesome character and I just need a story to use her in.
I'm not going to start it yet though. I'm going to make a few more MFAK pages first. Then I might start.
Well that's about it. Kinda random but everyone should check out an article about that bacteria that lives on arsenic. When life is discovered on another planet you are all invited to my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment