Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sick Again : (

If anyone at school is reading this, which I doubt they are, I'm not dead. This is the second time I've been sick this quarter and it just started two weeks ago. But I cant go to school if I can't even talk. I'm not kidding I can barely talk.

Well you know what this means. Catching up on missed homework : (. I'm working on my Spanish homework as I type this.

You know what the worst part of this is? I CANT SING!!!! I love singing but it hurts when I try to and it sounds horrible.

Now for the good news: I got a YouTube account. Already have 9 subscribers and 6 friends. Also I'm almost done with MFAK page 4!

Time to talk about music. I am now obsessed with Regina Spektor. I always liked her music but I've been listening to it a lot lately and I LOVE it now. My favorite songs by her so far are: The Call, Fidelity, Samson, and Dance Anthem of the 80s.
And thank you Mylotan from YouTube (Subscribe to Mylotan, Subscribe to mouseflower) for getting me obsessed with the song "In My Heart" by Jump5.

Now, art. This is a wolf I made named Gliese (pronounced glee-za), named after my favorite exoplanet "gliese 581g".


Well, that's about it. As my math teacher always says, have a good day and make good choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment