Monday, August 29, 2011

New Website Is Up GAHHHH :3

Yes, it's finally up, after a month of hard work. No more broken links (as far as I know). It looks so awesome. I love the rollover images, and I love the image that greets you. Jupiter just looks really cool. And me, I look pretty cool too. I have decided to change what I am saying every once and awile. If you want to understand whay I mean by "Toynbee Idea In Kubricks 2001 Ressurect Dead On Planet Jupiter" then just google Toynbee Tiles. I felt like I had to label the monolith so people knew what it was. Which made me think I should label everything, and then I started a list of ideas, but that's a story for another time.
 The rollover images are awesome, but kind of difficult to make. Instead of just having one pic, you need TWO, and it can get hard to keep track of. I think that my whole navagation system is looking great.
 Now I think I should talk about my new comic a little. It's called Mousey, and it's all about my life. I started them back in July, not sure what I was going to do with them. Now I have decided to post about one a week. I origanally planned to have a colored one every seventh comic. This may or may not happen because I am growing tired of computer drawings. I could to a colored comic by hand, I think that's the best idea.
 I am planning on adding some new pages to the site, possibly a section for my short stories. Soon I am also going to start animating my new show "The Bad Phycologist" you will hear more about this eventually. All I am going to tell you right now is it's about a phycologist named Zeke (played by my friend Paradine) and his lovely assistant Stacy. More information about everything coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment